• "Personal Data" refers to information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
• "Statutes" refers to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and related national laws and regulations.
• "Processing" means any activities relating to the use of personal data by the organization, whether by automated means or otherwise, including collection, recording, compilation, record keeping, or modification, retrieval, reference, use, disclosure by transmission, distribution or making available to any other party, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction).
In addition, concent of a guardian will be obtained prior to processesing personal data of customers under the age of 16.
• Types of personal data handled:
1. Information Provided by You
This may include your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, payment information such as email address, banking information, government-issued identification numbers such as driver's licenses and passports (where required by law), photographs and signatures, and employment information.
2. Information Generated When You Use Our Services
• We do not collect any sensitive personal data, such as your race, ethnicity, political ideology, or health, except where required by law.
• In order to provide better services to our customers, we may notify you of information related to our products and services by e-mail or postal mail. If you wish to stop receiving such notifications, we will take measures to remove you from the mailing list promptly.
Google Analytics Terms of Service
Google Policies and Terms
In addition, we shall not be responsible for damages caused by the use of Google Analytics services.
Your personal data is used for the following purposes:
• To verify your identity and provide you with the services necessary to purchase our products and provide you with our services.
• Guidance and questionnaire surveys by e-mail or postal mail regarding the Company's products and services.
• Analyze usage status based on product purchase history, web page browsing history, etc.
• Operations such as applications at administrative agencies, etc.
• To maintain our security and to contact and report incidents in the event of an accident.
• Audio and video recording for crime prevention.
• To respond to inquiries.
• To respond to investigations by government agencies.
• You have the right to be briefed and to request disclosure of your personal data in our possession. You also have the right to ask us to rectify incomplete or inaccurate information and to request deletion of your own data.
• You have the right to object to our use of your personal data. In the event of an objection, we will restrict the use of your personal data, but we may continue to process your personal data to the extent permitted by law.
• If the legal basis for our use of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
• We will promptly respond to complaints based on the rights of the customer mentioned above in accordance with laws and regulations and our internal regulations only if it can be confirmed that the complainant is the customer himself / herself or is an agent with legal rights.
• You may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding our use of your personal information.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as necessary for the purposes stated in this Policy. There are safety measures in place for the handling of personal data and strict security measures to prevent unauthorized access, falsification, destruction, leakage, loss, etc.
• Access to databases etc. related to personal data is limited to those who have access rights, and is strictly managed to prevent unauthorized usage within the company.
• Personal data will only be used by the Group and will never be transferred to a third party except in cases where statistical results processed into a form that cannot be used to identify individuals are disclosed, or when required or permitted by law.
The Company will comply with laws and regulations, guidelines established by administrative agencies, industry groups, etc., and strictly comply with the matters stipulated in the Company's "Compliance Regulations (Internal Regulations of the Company)".
The Company will respond appropriately to changes in the situation and information surrounding personal data, and will strive for continuous improvement by periodically reviewing the matters stipulated in the Company's internal regulations.
2255 S Bascom Ave., Ste. 120
Campbell, CA 95008, USA
TEL：+1-408-748-0100 (8:30~17:30 PST)
Office Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm PST