Gold on Alumina Patterning
Our specialized thin film process allows for extreme fine lines on Au, Pt, or TaN. With tight tolerances we can pattern corners, pads and curves to precisely fit your design.
- Lines and spaces as small as 5 microns
- Precise tolerances
- Ti-Pt-Au metalization layers
- Wraps and side metalization
- Metalization on slopes, side vias and wraps
- Maskless lithography process
- Design flexibility
- Strong adhesion
- Ideal for wire bonding
TaN Resistor Layers
Our lithography techniques allow for extremely precise resistor placement and size control. A variety of resistor layouts are available.
- Highly precise placement
- Highly precise size
- Flexible design rules
- Laser trimming available
- Excess TaN removal increases performance
- Integrated circuits
Bridges are integrated thin film wire bonds that are an effective alternative to traditional wire bonding. We can offer both Polyamide Bridges and Air Bridges depending on your design. Bridges can reduce assembly times, increase performance and solve difficult wire bonding situations.
- Precise bridge placement
- Increased performance
- Minimized crosstalk
- Reduced loss compared to traditional wire bonds
- Improved circuit performance
- Allows connection in areas where wire bonding is difficult
Laser Cut Ceramics
Tecdia offers plated through holes made with quick pulsed laser drills that create smooth and precisely placed holes which maximize adhesion and substrate quality. Edge wraparound techniques can also be applied to any cutouts, through holes, or exotic shapes that you require.
- Highly accurate hole placement
- Holes with small diameters
- High precision hole sizes
- Clean edges with little to no debris
- Improved performance due to hole uniformity
- Small tolerances allow for high circuit consistency
- Small pitches that maximize via population
Patterned AuSn solder for submount designs that decrease manufacturing time in automated assembly. AuSn can be placed on steps, slopes and sides for optical submounts used in a variety of devices.
- Accurately controlled thickness
- Complex patterns available
- Side patterning
- Lot consistency
- Accurate alignment
- Increased manufacturing speed
Sloped Ceramic Submounts
Submounts are no longer limited to squares and rectangles. With pyramidal shapes, slopes, steps, and bevels your design can be made in a variety of ways to optimize the output of your device.
- Precise angles from 0° to 180°
- Precise size tolerances
- Increased design flexibility
- Improved PD alignment accuracy